Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking to myself.

I work for a sign shop in Ohio. We are a small business with 5 employees, not including the owner and his wife. We are a franchise, the largest sign franchise in the country I believe, with it's corporate headquarters based in Texas.

Corporate.

Corporation.

A corporation made up of many, many small businesses. An evil corporation if you're one of THOSE people. An evil, greedy corporation with a CEO. An evil corporation that we need to go after and confiscate all the profits, jack up the taxes and stifle with regulations.

Wonder how that would affect my boss? Since he is beholden to the franchise, those added costs will be passed down to him. How would that affect his employees? How would that affect the cost of our products?

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment