Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MSM Has Hashtagged Foxnews

So I'm listening to Mark Steyn this morning filling in for Rush. He was talking about why the every single American MSM was covering the News Corp. hacking scandal live. He was of the opinion that it was because the MSM want SO much for something to be linked to Foxnews. They smell blood. While I agree, I have another theory. Here's what I think:

As I was listening I remembered that nearly every time the MSM reported on the hacking scandal, leading up to the televised hearings, they always added in the end that News Corp. was Foxnews' parent company. So now, with the hearings being aired live everywhere, people will associate News Corp. with Foxnews, forgetting that this whole thing is about a British tabloid and cops....in the UK. The MSM want people to associate Foxnews with scandal. It works you know, if you say "News Corp., parent company of Foxnews" enough times, people will naturally think Foxnews every time News Corp. is mentioned and the MSM is hoping and praying that Newscorp. and Murdoch go down, or at least smeared in a most massive way.

I am convinced that all the MSM outlets were told to do this. They were told to make sure that everyone knows that News Corp. is Foxnews' parent company. They were hashtagging Foxnews.

No comments:

Post a Comment